Books I Recommend:
- Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence: Revised and Updated for the 21st Century Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin. (The best book on personal finance ever written, in my opinion)
- Own The World by Andrew Craig
- Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van K Tharp
- Big Money, Little Effort: A Winning Strategy for Profitable Long-Term Investment by Mark Shipman
- The Ivy Portfolio: How to Invest Like the Top Endowments and Avoid Bear Markets by Faber, Mebane T., Richardson, Eric W. Published by John Wiley & Sons (2011) Mebane Faber and Eric Richardson
- Meb Faber Research. The website run by the man himself. A massive influence on my thinking!
- Early Retirement Extreme: A Philosophical and Practical Guide to Financial Independence by Jacob Lund Fisker
- How I Made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market by Nicholas Darvas
- Fail-Safe Investing by Harry Browne
- Money: Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
by Tony Robbins
- The Encyclopedia Of Technical Market Indicators, Second Edition by Robert W Colby
- The Big Secret for the Small Investor: A New Route to Long-Term Investment Success by Joel Greenblatt
Websites I Recommend:
- Vince Stanzione – he talks the talk and walks the walk. This is the trader that we all would like to be.